About the Customer
The customer is a state-owned integrated electric utility that generates, transmits and distributes virtually all the electricity consumed in the country it operates in. Started more than 90 years ago, the company today manages $22 billion in assets and is considered to be largest industrial company in its country.
The customer was looking into consolidating several older document composition systems from various vendors with one centralized production solution that could generate over 3 million individual electric bills plus hundreds-of-thousands of different notices per billing cycle.
6-advantages for implementing a ComposeDoc Solution:
- Unparalleled value for money
- Simple, visual end-to-end workflow; makes crafting customer communication materials easy.
- One, integrated solution for creating and distributing documents across multiple print and electronic channels
- High performance and High scalability
- Shortens time-to-market
- ROI through efficiency, effectiveness and business value
Turnaround reduced to 4 days.
The electric company deployed a ComposeDoc Document Production Solution that could design and produce electric bills using complex flat data output from the utility’s IBM mainframe with a throughput rate of several thousands of invoices per minute. Additionally, with ComposeDoc the turnaround time required to produce new customer invoices dropped from 2 months to just under four days.