Workflow Plan Editor is a visual desktop application and a workbench allowing users to setup predefine end-to-end Workflow Plans for execution by the Production Server. It only requires few mouse clicks selecting the relevant Workflow Operations for your workflow plan. Then, setting controls and specifications concern with business processes include capturing and transforming input raw data to a well-defined structured data, designing the layout of the output documents, and distributing the formatted documents over multiple output devices.
Layout Designer Tool is a visual tool integrated in the Workflow Editor, allowing users to easily place graphic objects and map qualify data, constructing the Layout for any document. The constructed document layout may be as simple as one page defining a one or multi-pages document, and as complex as multiple logical levels with multiple pages defining a booklet.
- Control the end-to-end production plan.
- Streamline production flows.
- Multiple branches in one workflow definition.
- Dynamic Workflow and Layout.
- Native PDF Workflow (Create, Edit & Distribute).
- Interactive PDF workflow.
- Complex job structure such as Booklet.
- Modern User Interface.
- What you see is what you plan and get (WYSIWYP and WYSIWYG).
- Easy to address complex business logic in producing documents.
- Enable fast time-to-market (fast response to market & customer’s needs).
- Spool Mapping Tool allowing users to easily mark out and extract the qualify data from legacy unstructured data, Unified Data Structure and Presentation for bindings.
- Consistent workflow for both, unstructured & structured data (Spool and XML).